Looking ten years younger may be easier than you think. In an effort to look our best, we often seek out ways to improve our physical appearance. Hair restoration, teeth whitening, liposuction, and Botox are just some of the procedures we might consider. But it’s also important to focus on how we look on the inside, and that’s where lifestyle changes can be just as important. Eating healthy foods and exercising often is the best way to achieve the best results.
7 Things You Can Do to Look Younger Without Surgery
- Chemical Peels – We all want to look our best, but if you’re like most people, having plastic surgery is daunting. As easy as it would be to just reach into your wallet and pay for something, the truth is that there are many non-surgical ways to see results. Chemical peels, collagen injections, and lasers are just a few non-surgical treatments that can improve the way you look and make you look younger.
- Fillers – Fillers are things like Botox and Restylane that are used to restore volume and fullness to areas of your face, such as furrows, lines, and wrinkles, and plump up your lips. Fillers enhance the shape of your face and can reduce the appearance of folds and wrinkles. They also can help correct those small “beauty” lines that can develop around your nose and mouth. However, fillers can be affected by the cold. Cold can intensify tenderness in the area where fillers are injected. To avoid this, use moisturizers that can offer protection against cold weather and filler redness or tenderness. Also, keep yourself hydrated at all times.
- Microdermabrasion – Microdermabrasion is a fast, safe and inexpensive way to look younger. The procedure uses tiny crystals to exfoliate the skin and remove layers of dead cells. The results are a more youthful appearance, with some patients reporting an increase in collagen production and a decrease in wrinkles.
- Botox – Start with Botox injections. Botox injections can help you look younger by reducing wrinkles and fine lines. Botox injections are administered by a healthcare provider and injected into a specific muscle using a very fine needle. The injections freeze the muscle, reducing its movement and causing the skin above it to relax, producing a temporary smoothing of the overlying skin.
- Titan – Titan treatment has only 3 treatments with 6 weeks in between, which helps you avoid major downtime normally associated with surgery. There are many different types of lifting devices out there, but the Titan is the only system that has a completely non-invasive lift.
- Fraxel – This is one of the hottest minimally invasive cosmetic procedures right now. It’s relatively affordable and very effective. However, if you’re thinking about undergoing it, you’ll want to learn more about it from a professional.
- Thread Lift – Thread Lift may be a better option. Like a traditional facelift, a Thread Lift uses facial tissue and muscles to reposition sagging skin. However, it uses a surgical thread to pull the skin back into position. The threads dissolve over time, leaving your face looking lifted and youthful.
Aging is a natural part of life, and no one can stop it. But you can look younger and feel more confident about it. Cosmetic surgery is expensive, painful, and requires a lengthy recovery time. While cosmetic procedures are still necessary to help correct many common issues, there are steps we can take to help combat some of the signs of aging without going under the knife.
Other than the options listed above, you can also look into dental procedures that can help to improve your facial characteristics since your teeth can help to enhance your jawline. So, if you are missing a few teeth, which is making your face look saggy and wrinkled, you can consider getting dental implants or dentures in washington (or elsewhere) to look a few years younger without undergoing any extensive cosmetic procedure.
If the problem lies with your misaligned teeth, then you would better be off to a dentist near you who can offer you viable options to correct the positioning of your teeth. Chances are that you would be recommended braces — the likes of Invisalign — by your meridian dentist or a healthcare professional elsewhere. Metal braces are not in trend currently, which means that you no more have to feel self-conscious while smiling.
However, if that is not the case with you, and the problem lies with the stains and yellowishness on your teeth, then a whitening treatment would be all that you need to restore your confidence. These are rather inexpensive procedures compared to other cosmetic treatments. Here is another benefit: this requires no hassle and can be completed in one session by your cosmetic dentistry rancho san diego or one near you.
The beauty secret to looking younger, according to celebrity aestheticians, is not to have a beauty regimen at all. Of course, this doesn’t mean you should ditch makeup altogether. But focus on creams that hydrate and help protect your skin. For a healthy, radiant glow, consider adding vitamin C to your routine. Look for moisturizers with antioxidant vitamins A and E, peptides, and hyaluronic acid, all of which work to firm and tone skin.